[Eng] Taken over

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

[Eng] Taken over - Page 2 Empty Re: [Eng] Taken over

Post  PuddingMonster Thu 27 Jul 2017, 01:47

[Eng] Taken over - Page 2 B67ncw
As I felt the rotation of the sword it was as if every moment he could just rush his blade through and end it. Was it a way for him just to show how he had the power to end me at any point? The longer we were at the position we were in, the more I felt my sanity and pride as a lady slip away from under myself. When the final jurisdiction came, my lips formed a "thank you" but the words got stuck in my throat and didn't come out, as if his sword had pushed them in there. His two man grabbed me without any delicacy and if it were the old me, I would've told them off for it but the way I was now I couldn't bring anything out. On the walk back to the basement, we passed by the same chests as I hid in, containing my dresses and other clothes. It reminded me of who I was, a push in the back that I needed to not fully break down. I straightened my back again, but at that point they found the smallest room and threw me in there before slamming the door and locking it up. I decided not to resist and just sat down in the same position for a while, calmly looking through the room. We didn't have a prison on our boat, so what I got was a small room for our crewmen. There wasn't anything more than two beds with each a little coffin containing the crewmen's belongings in front of them. I didn't want to intrude their privacy and didn't touch the coffins at all, and just took off my corset, leaving only my undergartments on and laid myself on one of the beds, engulfing myself with the blanket that was on it.
PuddingMonster
PuddingMonster

Female Aantal berichten : 14784
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

Post  xTeacup_ Thu 27 Jul 2017, 13:46

[Eng] Taken over - Page 2 2ivno87
He had made his way to the captain's quarters what he thoroughly started exploring as soon as he had entered. Maybe there were some old maps he didnt had yet. Some information about countries he hadnt visited yet. He could add all of that to his own collection of maps and information. As he explored every drawer and examined every paper, time passed faster than he realized. Most papers, wherent even useful either.. He let out a deep sigh and let himself fall in the big chair. Beside from having a new and more luxurious ship, it hasnt gotten him much closer to his goal. And now they even had a hostage to take care after.. "Dealing with her is definitely gonna be a pain in the-" he muttered softly as he thought about the moment he found her in the basement. Of course he was aware of the fact that he had to stay friends with her in order to get her to obey him. Though if she wouldn’t, he could still make her jump from the plank. But that would mean, he didn’t had anyone to tutor him anymore. “Tsk,” he flicked his tongue by the thought before he pushed himself out of the chair. He rested his hand on his sword as he made his way out of the captain’s quarters. The hallway was empty and there was nobody in his way to the basement. Of course there wasn’t, it was already dinner time by now anyway. Most of the crew where eating their well-deserved dinner and celebrated their new ship with lots of rum. He entered the basement floor and looked around to find the room they had brought Adelynn to. Which wasn’t that hard to find as he heard the two guards arguing about eating. “I’ll go first, then I’ll be back later,” the first voice said. “But then there will be nothing left when I get there,” a second voice said. “That isn’t my fault, I don’t even understand why he decided to keep her as a hostage,” the first voice spoke again. “Wherent you the one who wanted to sell her? That would still lead us to keeping her as a hostage till then,” the second voice sounded louder as Johnny approached them. “You two,” he looked at them and the two guards immediately turned around to him, “J-Johnny, y-you where listening huh..?” the second voice stuttered softly. “The girl is in here, there is only a small window in this room, from which she cant escape trough,” the first man told him. Johnny nodded his head before he noticed a small plate with some dry bread and only half a cup of rum, probably the dinner for their new hostage. He let out a soft chuckle as he imagined how she must felt, growing up in a rich family and getting to eat full course menus before ending up in the back of their own ship, eating the dry bread crumps that were over. “Thank you, now go and have your dinners, I’ll keep an eye on her and wait for your returns,” he said and watched how the two of them immediately ran out of the hallway. Johnny could still see them arguing with each other, as if they were two wild animals, fighting for the biggest part of their prey. He trailed his eyes back to the plate with bread and picked it up. He took the keys from the wall and walked over to the door. “Room service~” he called with more of a dry tune as he used the key to unlock the door so he could open it
xTeacup_
xTeacup_
WebMaster

Female Aantal berichten : 36694

Back to top Go down

Post  PuddingMonster Thu 27 Jul 2017, 23:17

I just layed on the bed looking at the ceiling, listening to my two guards discussing over how much they disliked taking care of me. The walls in the ship were quite thin, which made it practically impossible not to hear they whole conversation word per word clearly. I couldn't care about their complaints and regrets for keeping me on the ship at this point. I was still alive by now and there was only one person that could pretty much decide otherwise and that person probably has better things to do and to think of than coming and checking up on the little lady all the time. Judging from the conversation between the two men, it was about time for dinner. I prepared myself and put my dress over my undergartments again in case someone would enter the door, as I had a feeling none of the pirates would have the delicacy to knock on the door before entering to know if I was in a showable sight. I looked down on my dress, seeing how it was rigged and not really called 'decent' anymore. Then I heard a change in voices and a slightly familiar voice. It was Johnny. Suddenly the door opened and I suspiciously looked at him and the plate he was holding. "A good evening to you," I said to him and looked straight at him, "there's no need for a little show tho, I know noble blood is nothing worth on this ship and you're more the decider here than I am." I didn't necessarily wanted to be cheeky at him, but I wanted to skip the fluff as soon as possible and get down to business. I knew he kept me on this ship for a reason and I'd rather know it sooner than later, showing my worth and keeping myself from getting a ticket over the Styx into the land of the dead. "I didn't expect my food to be brought by yours truly."
PuddingMonster
PuddingMonster

Back to top Go down

Post  xTeacup_ Fri 28 Jul 2017, 00:26

He slightly raised an eyebrow as she told him it was unnecessary to put up a front, he wasnt really interested in her opinion about him. “And I didn’t expected you to get so desperate to trade your own body, but look where we are,” he commended on her last line before he placed the plate and cup on one of the small coffins. “Anyway, you should better try and enjoy my company, its not like you will have many visitors in here,” he simply shrugged his shoulders before he went to lean against the door. “Eat up,” he told her, referring to the dry bread crumps, “it will taste worse the later you eat.”

Last edited by K.Lenno.02 on Sun 30 Jul 2017, 03:14; edited 1 time in total
xTeacup_
xTeacup_
WebMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  PuddingMonster Sun 30 Jul 2017, 01:47

"I think there was a lot that we both didn't expect from eachother," I replied to his comment. To his request, I took the bread and began to eat it. Every bite felt like it dried my throat more and more I drank a gullible bit of the rhum that came with it, but only felt which drink it was afterwards. My whole chest felt like it was on fire and my body began to automatically cough. I should've confirmed which drink it was before drinking as much as I did. "Your company is much appreciated," I said when I regained my ability to breathe and directed my attention to him leaning against the door, "but please tell me, what is it that you want from me that makes you believe it is worth to keep me alive. Of course they tell us a lot of stories about pirates and what they do to you when they catch you, specifically to women. So I want to be.... mentally prepared if it's possible." I looked down to the bed for a moment with a face of concern. When I dared again, I looked up to Johnny to see what his reaction would be in the end.
PuddingMonster
PuddingMonster

Back to top Go down

Post  xTeacup_ Sun 30 Jul 2017, 03:13

He quietly watched her drinking the rum before he started laughing when she ended up coughing. "Oh, before i forget, you shouldnt drink it all at once," he said with a small sadistic smirk, as he knew it was already to late. Not that he cared about it, he didnt forced her if it was to strong, but neither would he waste the little amount of clean water. There was literally more rum aboard than clean water. Johnny's crewmen where big drunkards after all and either Johnny often held parties about the simplest things to avoid his responsibilities. His expression turned uninterested again as she spoke. "Hm, i wonder what those stories tell about us," he looked at her and a mocking smirk spread across his face, "i hope it isnt all thàt bad." He continued a with a  chuckle on the end before he his expression actually turned all serious. "Did you forgot when i asked for your knowledge? I.. want you to teach me about more about the countries and languages i dont know. Thats all you need to know," he said before his expresion easily loosened, "but i guess you start cleaning the deck with a toothbrush or something, making it even shinier than it already is!" He started laughing mockingly again 
xTeacup_
xTeacup_
WebMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  PuddingMonster Thu 03 Aug 2017, 01:06

I could only look menacing at him while he made fun of me with the rhum but my face loosened up later when he gave a little of what he'd have me do. He never had anyone to teach him anything, did he? I reminded myself of my lifestyle where everything was just given where he in the end only had a way of fighting for himself. And at that point I decided I'd stop being the spoiled child I was and maybe put everything I have into something good. Even if his personality wasn't the type that I'd enjoy the most, he did spare my life even if it were for his own benefits. "All it is that you want," I replied to him, to all the mocking that he gave. Deep within I understood that if we were to be against eachother all the time, it wouldn't really amount to anything in the end and if I were to be the first one to be a little more open who knows his mocking words would lessen and maybe in the end I'd be able to crush through his wall. "Well I won't really be leaving this room anytime soon, so I guess you'd come here to kill time every once in a while anyway," I added and tried to sit down more relaxed in the bed that I was sitting on, "could I ask for a different dress though? This one is all rigged and I have less extravagant and easier to move in dresses in my coffin. Of course, you can let your men inspect it first, though there normally shouldn't be anything suspicious in there."
PuddingMonster
PuddingMonster

Back to top Go down

Post  xTeacup_ Thu 03 Aug 2017, 01:50

His smile disappeared when her attitude changed  as she sounded more willing. He raised an eyebrow as he tried to think about the reason for her sudden mood swing. "Like i said, if you want you can clean the deck. Or help preparing dinner next time like the others suggested earlier," he shrugged, after her new attitude, his expression had immediately gotten a bit dry and his voice sounded a more monotone. Though, her next comment slightly caught him of guard. "You really think i came because i dont have anything better to do?!" He asked her, slightly raising his voice. Then he lowered his head and looked away with a pout, "they're celebrating the new ship, i could have been there and spent time with my men instead of having to babysit you," he said. As he was still young, parties where one of the things he loved the most. He looked back at her with the same dry expression as before as she mentioned her clothes. "Oh, sure," he said woth a monotone tone again before he walked out of the room. He didnt even locked it. Probably to see if she was obligated enoug to stay in, or simply to have fun chasing her as she would try to escape
xTeacup_
xTeacup_
WebMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  PuddingMonster Thu 03 Aug 2017, 03:47

I looked at him, and noticed how he was finding it strange that I was going with what he was saying. "I'm sorry I just assumed you chose to be here rather than up there because you didn't want to be there," I said as I slightly lowered my head, but Johny was already about to leave the room. I felt the monotomeness in his voice. Was my way of thinking actually the right way of thinking? Or would it only worsen things above how they already are. I didn't hear a click that the door got locked, but I didn't pay too much attention to it. I decided to lay down on the bed again and try to catch some sleep. There was a blanket laying around and as it was just a thin woolen one, I felt it was colder than the thick blanket that I had in my room. I took the blanket of the second bed and pulled it over me as well to try to find the warmth needed to fall asleep. In the end I had the warmth I wanted but my mind kept me awake. I tried to force sleep by closing my eyes. As the silence in the room closed in, I heard a small bit of the party that he talked about. I decided to wait for a while to see if I'd get any more guards or visits and to maybe after that try to go and see the party for myself from afar.
PuddingMonster
PuddingMonster

Back to top Go down

Post  xTeacup_ Sat 05 Aug 2017, 00:11

He walked back to the storage to find the coffin she mentioned. Not like any of the crew where gonna need it anyway, to be honest, they probably wouldnt need most of the stuff that where stored. If they would be able to sell it, he could raise the salary of the others, buy for professional repairs and rum, lots of rum. Sometimes, he swung his sword trough some coffins to open them, maybe he would find anything else value like golden jewelry or something. Eventually, he found a coffin full of cloths, in different fabrics, colors and patterns. He stabbed his sword in the cloths, but he didnt tried to cut them or anything. He slightly raised one of the clothes with the blade and immediately recognized it as a dress. He sighed softly, "As if im a delivery boy.." he spoke to himself before putting his sword away. He lifted up the coffin and carried it back to the room Adelynn was kept, where he simply threw it to the floor, making everything to slide out from it. "im not even sure if this is the coffin you meant, and neither do i care about it," he said laid-back before

xTeacup_
xTeacup_
WebMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  PuddingMonster Thu 17 Aug 2017, 01:21

As I was in my room, listening to the music and closing my eyes to imagine how it were to be like, I heard the heavy footsteps of Johny coming back. Not even a minute later, he entered the room with the coffin and my dresses spread out over the ground as the coffin opened itself again. I looked up to Johny with sparkling eyes and sat as if I could jump up and hug him at any point. "Thank you so very much!" I yelled, with gratitude from my heart and touched by his effort, which I never thought was going to be happening. Maybe changing my attitude towards him wasn't that horrible of an idea after all. I almost immediately scooped up a dress close to me, and held it to my chest like a precious gift was given. "You have know idea how much I'm actually glad to get this coffin, wearing a rigged and indecent dress between a whole bunch of men makes me feel like I losee all rights of being wed to a man one day," I spoke, not really knowing why I was telling him this myself, "and then I just hear nana's voice in my head how lonely an existance is if a lady were to not-" I couldn't finish my sentence at that point, as I realized where I was and remembered that different values are valid in this place, one being the fact that it's more likely for me to turn out to become a slave rather than a bride. And just like nana said, I would most likely end up as a lonely existance, merely being a toy for men. How frustrating. "My apologies," I said silently, "I shouldn't let my mouth run like that."
PuddingMonster
PuddingMonster

Back to top Go down

Post  xTeacup_ Thu 17 Aug 2017, 01:45

his expression didnt changed as she thanked him so excited, for him they were just some pieces of cloth. But then again, he wasnt a girl and his rank was higher than Adelynn on the ship, he commanded this 'whole bunch of men' she talked about. He raised an eyebrow when she started about her rights of being able to marry one day, neither did he cared about marriage, or maybe he just didnt had the time to actually think about life that way. "i dont think you'll have to worry about not being able to marry someone," he shrugged, "you'll most like-" even before he was done, he stopped by hearing the sounds of the guards. “..Right..” he replied after her apologize, still uninterested in her actual dreams and stuff. “Finish your food and get dressed properly, the nights can be quite cold on the sea~” he told her before he turned around and started leaving the room
xTeacup_
xTeacup_
WebMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  PuddingMonster Thu 17 Aug 2017, 02:01

When the guards were approaching again, it was as if Johny changed back to how he usually was. I felt as if he put up a mask, rather than having his actual true colors or thoughts really to be showing. The sudden change brough me slightly off balance, and I couldn't bring out any more of a reply than a stammering "y-yeah". My eyes fell back to the food that was still standing there, and my hand subconsciously grabbed to it and put it to my mouth to start eating. When it was finally done, I chose a small brown dress with a slightly higher skirt so that I'd be able to easily move around. But as there wasn't a high chance for me to go anywhere but to sleep, I figured I didn't need to go through the efforts of putting it on, seeing how I'd probably stay in my undergartments and just go to sleep. I just laid the dress on the bed and put the coffin straight to fold and put my dresses back in the place they'd belong to. After cleaning the mess, I laid myself in the bed and silently tried to go to sleep.
PuddingMonster
PuddingMonster

Back to top Go down

Post  xTeacup_ Sat 19 Aug 2017, 12:53

He left the room and shared a look with the guards. "i'll leave her in your care again for tonight," he told them, "If she wont sleep, make sure to do everything to keep her quiet. We cant have her waking up the whole crew." "Aye Captain! Johnny!" the two said as they positioned themselves in front of the door again. Johnny flicked his tongue once, he still couldnt handle the nickname as it made him feel like they were still looking down on him. As if he was still that child from years ago. Though, he didnt felt like dealing with it right now. Without saying a last word to the two, he made his way back upstairs to the floor with the dining room.

At least he was able to look around on the ship the moment they hijacked it, the moment before he found Adelynn in the storage. As he reached the dining room, the whole rum party had almost finished. It was a complete mess. Anywhere he looked, he found at least two empty cups laying abandoned on the ground or table. Most crew members had already gone to their rooms or where wandering around, trying to find their room. But the last few where laying on the ground or leaning against the table, waiting for the moment they could move their body again. Johnny chuckled softly at the sight but felt bad for missing another great party. With a small sigh of regret, he turned around and walked away. They could clean up the mess the next day anyway.

He walked back to the captain’s quarters and changed into his night wear. None of them actually ever showered as there wasnt a shower onboard on their old ship. They usually bathed when they were on land or in the ocean when they had reached calm water. He got into the bed, which was obviously softer than the ones in the old ship. He took some letters from the nightstand, some of the ones he found in the desk earlier but hasn’t read yet. Though, every minute he spend on reading them, he drifted away faster by the soft bed till he eventually fell in a deep sleep
xTeacup_
xTeacup_
WebMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  PuddingMonster Sun 18 Nov 2018, 22:11

Johnny was right about the night being cold. As I tried to catch a blink of sleep, I bundled myself more and more into a ball. The blanket did give a good amount of warmth and once the cold didn't keep me awake anymore, it was my thoughts repeating all the events from today. I cried as I prayed my family would arrive somewhere safely. As quick as the tears started falling, I rubbed them out and slapped my cheeks. "You won't cry anymore Adelynn," I said silently to myself, "you won't shed a tear. You will stand strong, survive and be on equal footing with these pirates." My eyes were locked onto the dark wooden wall of the ship, but I kept repeating the last sentence time and time again until I fell asleep. It's hazy as to when it happened, but I realized it was day as a ray of sunshine was warming my back. The morning had come, the last night felt like a full black-out. My eyes were wide-awake, but I decided to stay in the bed as I was until the pirates themselves would walk in.
PuddingMonster
PuddingMonster

Back to top Go down

Post  xTeacup_ Mon 26 Nov 2018, 23:19

[Eng] Taken over - Page 2 5d56a78eca11d7c26dc2202eddd7fd75
The next day the male woke up quite early, no matter how soft and comfy his new bed was. It was the first time he had slept on a mattress made out of fluff feathers instead of a layer hay. It turned a big grin on Johnny's face as he remembered how easily they managed to hijack the whole thing. "They barely put up a fight," he laughed softly, untill his excitement made room for disappointment. "If only i actually slashed of the man's hands.." he mumbled, as if everything had only been a bore, thinking back about it. That was, until he remembered that one girl. 'Adelynn Felicia Rosewood,' he even heard her voice as he thought about her name. She was the one, that was probably going to make his travels much more fun. Unless she was going to be a complete hindrance, then he would simply make her walk the plank or meet the edge of his sword..

As all of his cruel intentions faded out of his mind, he finally climbed out of the bed. Putted on his new robe and walked out of the captain's quarters with the edge of the robe sliding over the ground. With lack of vitamins during his childhood, he hasnt grown very tall and was shorter than most of his crew, despite the age differences..
He calmly walked through the hallways, passing the dining room what was still a huge mess and reek to alcohol of the other evening. But he decided that it wasnt his problem. He walked down the stairs, over to the basement before making his way to the room Adelynn was kept.

He glanced over at the two guards, one was awake while the other one was sitting on a box and sleeping against the wall. They had obviously been taking turns watching the girl. "Morning sir," one greeted him. "Morning, how has she been?" Johnny asked him. "She sounded quite restless at start of the night, but we havent heard anything from her ever since then," the man spoke. Johnny snickered in a mocking way, "sounds like nothing different than a pup, having its first night in a new home," he spoke before stepping over to the door. "Rise and shine Princess, you got work to do!" Johnny called as he threw the blanket off the bed
xTeacup_
xTeacup_
WebMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  PuddingMonster Wed 20 Jan 2021, 23:48

[Eng] Taken over - Page 2 TaUXVRn
Hearing Johnny's voice behind me got my attention back into the present. In my head, the words from last night repeated 'You will stand strong, survive and be on equal footing with these pirates.' and as I determined myself to live by them, I was hoping he wouldn't notice the bags under my eyes. I could feel the fatigue rushing through my eyelids and wouldn't want him to give the idea that I was weak in this situation. "It's a bit excessive to call me princess when I'm merely the daughter of a marquess," was the only thing I could bring myself to say to him while sitting up straight to get myself up. I didn't want to look him in the eye, therefore just giving a glance to his side before I went to stand up. This change in position gave a rush of blood through my body, making me conscious of my fatigue once again. Stand strong, I told myself again. Engraving these words deep into my conscious seemed to pass the message to my body as well. My footing seemed more strong and stable. From the corner of my eye, I moved my gaze to Johnny. "So where will you have me?" I proclaimed brazingly.
PuddingMonster
PuddingMonster

Back to top Go down

Post  xTeacup_ Thu 21 Jan 2021, 17:01

"i dont care, im gonna call you princess," he said straight forward, rolling his eyes. Honestly he didnt even cared about remembering her name anyway. They came from two different worlds, Johnny actually had to work his ass off to get where he was now, he had to make serous decisions, leaving people behind.. While to Adelynn fortune and happiness probably came with her mother's milk.. "i got some pretty special job for you today. The perfect way to put that body of yours to use," he spoke, folding his arms as he went to lean against the doorframe. "you're in charge of cleaning the dining room," he spoke the words which sounded so simple and innocent. But the mess was the only proof of the extravagant party that was being held the other night.. "i hope you're fine with the smell of rum Dear," he spoke, adding a faint chuckle on the end before he calmly stepped out of the room
xTeacup_
xTeacup_
WebMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  PuddingMonster Fri 22 Jan 2021, 17:51

Somehow, cleaning was the work that I had expected him to give me from the start. Little did he know I never held a broom in my hand, let alone know how to work with it. The maids in our house would do their best cleaning when we wouldn't see it. And I wasn't even allowed to come close to their quarters. Not that I had to time for it anyway, between my daily lessons that took half my day, I had to spend the other half sitting and smiling at tea parties to make sure the other families would want to associate with our family. One day all of that work lead into me marrying some nobleman and living in his shadow until the end of my life, so I couldn't even feel any pleasure anymore in any of the things they made me learn. Who knew the things left hidden to me would end up being more useful to stay alive than all that time I wasted. All I knew now was that his dining room was going to be even dirtier than how he left it, the moment he makes me work in it. "Cleaning, how predictable," I said, and had to keep it in myself to not roll my eyes. My hand brushed on the side of the linen undergartment I was wearing. After the long, sleepless night, I couldn't bring myself to feel any shame anymore for Johnny to have seen me in my most intimate clothing. "You told me I could get a new dress," I said and looked back, "are you going to bring the coffer over or should I fetch one myself?"
PuddingMonster
PuddingMonster

Back to top Go down

Post  xTeacup_ Fri 22 Jan 2021, 20:25

"Oh, would you prefer me to drag you in front of the plank again?" he raised an eyebrow after hearing her comment. "Dont get me wrong, seeing that desperate look on your face again and hearing you beg me for your life sounds like music to my ears," he shrugged, "Buuut there are some stuff we cant get around until its done." He tilted his head when she asked him about new clothes again, remembering how he went all the way to get it himself the other evening. "What happened to the other clothes?" he asked her, stepping over to the coffer in the corner of the room. Even though he wasnt really sure if they where her own clothes. "if they dont fit, then make them fit," he mentioned, he couldnt care less about the clothes of their hostage. And even if he did, it would probably still take them a few days to get to the nearest harbor. He turned around, stepping over to the door again before he looked over at the guards, "make sure she at the dining room in 10 minutes," he mentioned, "I'll be in the office if there are any problems."
xTeacup_
xTeacup_
WebMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  PuddingMonster Sat 23 Jan 2021, 00:31

When Johnny stepped out, I looked back at the coffer with my clothes in. They're all frilly and unpractical, and I would need help fastening them. Should've asked for the maid's clothes instead, I sighed to myself. I would either have to rip them apart to make them practical, or just go with only the underskirt. I took the corset that I had taken off last night and looked at it. I can't even put this thing on my own. When I opened the coffin of my dresses, I just stared at them. Yesterday I was so happy to see it, but today it felt like a burden. My eye fell on the coffers that were already in this servant's room before I was thrown into it, the ones I promised I wouldn't look into for privacy. "I'm sorry, but I'm really just going to borrow it," I said and opened them, looking for clothes inside of it. Luckily it seemed like it was a rather thin person. Hurriedly, I put on the pants and socks, then put on my own shoes. I stared at the upper layers of clothing, and did my best to recall how the servants looked like. I shrugged "Well, I'm not going to need the coat." I took the chemise and the vest and put it on. After that, I took a ribbon and tied my hair with it. There wasn't a mirror, but I was sure that if I did see myself, I'd think it was one of my brothers looking back at me. In this, I would be able to clean and blend in perfectly.
Hurriedly, I made my way to the dining hall. Though I couldn't have imagined just how much of a mess it had become. Just one night of pirates and it became a total pig's stall. "Oh boy, here it comes," I said to myself and started out cleaning by gathering all of the empty bottles spread out.
PuddingMonster
PuddingMonster

Back to top Go down

Post  xTeacup_ Sat 23 Jan 2021, 13:12

Johnny was already in his office by then, studying some letters, putting some notes in order and trying to figure out the map.. The whole reason behind the ji-jack, was for this moment. To get a new ship of course, one that was up for traveling a great distance since the male couldnt imagine how long his journey was still going to be.. And for the maps.. and possible a trace.. But there wasnt anything mentioned in the letters he found the other night in the captains quarters. Neither was the map anything special really.. Right now, the only thing that actually made the ji-jack worth it, was Adelynn at this point. He hissed softly, grinning his teeth before he threw all the papers from the table in frustration. Pushing over the desk with his feet before he stepped out of the office. 
He stepped through the ship, over to the dining room where he had tasked Adelynn earlier that morning. "Ey!" he called her as he went to stand against the door frame, scanning the dining room with the same serious, frustrated expression he got a moment earlier. Scanning the room, in order to figure out how far she was with cleaning. Not that he cared if she wasnt half way done yet.. "Have you ever seen a suspicious looking pirate ship during your happy family travel?" he asked her, his voice matching his look as he came straight to the point
xTeacup_
xTeacup_
WebMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  PuddingMonster Sat 23 Jan 2021, 21:10

After putting throwing all the bottles away, I stared at the room, wondering what I should be doing next to clean it. Usually I saw maids with buckets of water. Maybe I have to throw water over it? So I grabbed myself a bucket, struggled with carrying over de water and just threw it over the floor. Then I just took a broom and went over the floor. It splashed a good bit. Suddenly I heard Johnny behind me. "The only pirate ship we ever saw was yours," I replied. What kind of question was he even asking, it's not like you get taken over by pirates every day at the sea. Then I remembered part of the discussion my father had with my brother before leaving. I just overheard a bit of it, it's not like men would discuss anything with a woman like I was. "Although I overheard my father speaking about why we left on a boat on the first place," I continued, as this could be the information he was looking for, "as a marquess he has to help out with any troubles at the border. He was requested by the port town of Bristol to help out against a group of pirates making trouble. We were making way to the colonies."
PuddingMonster
PuddingMonster

Back to top Go down

Post  xTeacup_ Sat 23 Jan 2021, 21:31

"Hmh, i see," he mumbled when she said she hasnt seen any other pirate ships. Not like he really expected her to say anything else. "Continue cleaning, i want to see my reflection when i get back," he spoke as he was already about to leave again, until she mentioned about the reason they left on a boat. Johnny actually turned quiet for a moment as his mind was processing what she just said. Though, soon disappointment found its way back to his face. "Troublesome pirates?" He repeated her, though this time it felt harder to keep up his sadistic nature. "Cmon princess, dont make me laugh! Arent we all troublesome?!" He laughed, until he turned quiet and his serious expression returned to his face. Troublesome pirates.. that could literally be anyone.. "tsk," he flicked his tongue, back in the same frustrated mood as he was the moment he got there. "Just continue cleaning. You'll get something to eat after that," he spoke in a lower tune before he finally left the dining room
xTeacup_
xTeacup_
WebMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  PuddingMonster Sat 23 Jan 2021, 21:58

If there was one thing there was in this whole world that can make me angry, it's being treated like inferior. Dumb pirate, does he really think our family just had money and nothing else? "I think there's something you're misunderstanding when I say troublesome, sir," I exclaimed to his back, "if my father leaves the country, that means his borderland is unattended and vulnerable, they don't just send him to take care of pirates if they don't do things that are important enough. You're unlucky that I'm a woman, they don't tell us anything so I don't know any details. All I know is that they had to be close to the Indian coast and that whatever they're doing cannot be known to the general public. Else they could've just send the navy. We were asked to stay discreet." My anger got me to spill every bit of information that I could find of, even things I wasn't supposed to know. Only afterwards did I figure that I probably should've just acted as if I didn't know anything. So all I could hope for was for none of the things I said to interest Johnny.
PuddingMonster
PuddingMonster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum